Tuesday 23 July 2013

Descriptive Essay Writing: “My first concert”

Name: Chung Shun Hung, Kelvin  
SID: 53038231

Descriptive Essay Writing: “My first concert”

As I stood in line and waited for entering the concert, there was a flush of enthusiasm in the air.  The biting wind cannot snuff out everyone’s excitement. I was standing there and gripping my ticket nervously owing to my first experience of watching a rock music concert. When I was imagining the absorbing and powerful concert in the forthcoming performance, I heard a sound bellowing my name.Kelvin, see over here!Two tall punk boys were flourishing their arm and walking towards me. When I started to move in a slowly shuffle, a tall bouncer with a voice that rumbled like thunder was standing near the entrance. A woman wearing the uniform checked my tickets and bags, nodded a polite nod and smiled sincerely to let me through.

Going through the entrance, the dark environment and low volume of background music increase mystique. The only dim light in the hall came from stage. There were merely about 30 people in the mosh pit. Some of them dyed their hair colorful and wore wildly. I totally felt their enthusiasm for rock music.

When I looked back, there was a commander tower behind the seats. A fat man stood there and was looking around the hall and holding a walky-talky to direct the operations. I bypassed the mosh pit and found my seat that was merely a few inches away from the stage. As the increasing number of people filed in, there was a buzz of voices. It seemed that the concert was coming soon. After 20 minutes, people were dejected because nothing was happening.

Suddenly, a voice came out from the backstage, the rock band was hoisted by the elevation platform. Everyone was screaming and stood up to welcome and give support to this unique band. The thunderous booms of the bass, the wonderful voice of the singer, the haunting melody of the guitars, the sweat of the performers unveiled the beginning of the concert. There was nothing that exceeded the emotions that I imagined in a rock concert. The enthusiasm and dedication seeped through the singer’s microphone as the strumming guitars, beating drums and pounding bass reverberated through the walls of the large venue. An hour later, my lung faltered after screaming and singing the lyrics louder than the performers themselves. I felt exciting not only the band’s sweat that goes flying everywhere, but also the passion of the audiences. I saw the whole venue of audiences transform into a gigantic person, as everyone was jumping up and down, singing the lyrics simultaneously. Nobody cared about how good or bad he or she sounded though, especially me.


As time was running out, I was lack of energy due to jumping up and down at the whole night. I sat down and paid fully attention to listen the last song in my first concert. 

13 comments:

  1. During she was possessed she could expound Parseltongue also curb the Basilisk as Voldermort could do it furthermore he was controling her to buy college papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there. Got a problems with agreement article to university or college here is good essay service http://www.essaytoday.net. Elegant essay in the short term with guaranty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This essentially translated into his performing a more popularly accessible style of music, since avant-garde jazz enjoyed a relatively small audience. (From Wikipedia) venues UT

    ReplyDelete
  4. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. World's best descriptive writing keep it up bro

    ReplyDelete
  6. This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. Essay Help UK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. essay writing compnay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us buy assignments online

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thanks for the great information you havr provided! You have touched on crucuial points! essaydaixie

    ReplyDelete